Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dangerous ? Or not ? #LmK

    In the article " Is Football Just To Dangerous ?" Its a debate on weather football is dangerous or not. Because concerns are rising abut head injuries - especially among young people. The author has 2 different opinions with different statements using evidence. The author used other peoples opinion to show their is to sides to every topic in this case it is weather is Football to dangerous. Below I will state which side I agree with.

         I think Yes Football is Dangerous , Because it could cause brain damage. Especially at a young age when your brain is not fully formed. Repeated concussions can cause cte according to Buzz Bisinger he also think football is to dangerous. On the other hand Scott Hallenbeck stated "It's not only football, girls hockey has double the head injury rates than football." This shows that football isn't the only problem with head injuries. I dont think Football should be removed but show young kids to tackle correctly with their shoulder and not their heads. I also agree with scott.

        I believe Football is dangerous but fun. I also believe if kids learn how to tackle correctly this problem can be solved. I find girls hockey to be way to dangerous due to the head injurys. I think that sports that can get people killed should think about ways to make the game more safer.




No comments:

Post a Comment