I am currently reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. In this book a teenage girl named Katniss Everdeen who hunt to put food on the table for her family of 3 her and her mom and her little sister . Her father however past away in a mine explosion and taught her how to hunt. They live in the country Panem in district 12. Every year the capitol Panem hosts a game called The hunger games where two kids from age 12 - 18 are drafted as tributes from every district there are 12 districts. They are brought into an arena to fight for their lives. The main conflict in the hunger games is man vs man because its katniss vs 23 tributes she has to fight for her life and make tough decisions on who to kill and who not to.
Great job. I like how you gave a lot of details on katniss' backround . I like that you gave information on what the hunger games were. I think that next time you should check the grammar before you publish your work. Overall I like what you wrote
ReplyDelete